While I'm still racking my brains about how to incorporate a CD into a card for the Bah! Humbug! challenge this week, I thought I would share a tag I made for a tag swap.
The image is a free download from Craft Stamper which I found recently.
The original image was rectangular so I masked the oval shape on the card before printing.
Around the image, I used Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Inks.
For the heart at the bottom, I inked and stamped onto card and then stuck it to an acrylic tag with Crystal Lacquer.
To finish I added a few flowers, some punched leaves and ribbons.
I had started out almost framing the image with lots of flowers but felt it was overcrowded. Looking at the picture now though, I think maybe it needed a few more.
Let me know what you think,